Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,181 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23701 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,136 (13,232 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)