Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,302 (COL$4,088,123) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)