Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,534 (€5,251) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (43 minutes ago)