Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04477 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,037 (45,507 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)