Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04461 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,643 (59,237 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)