Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,054 (AU$10,264) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)