Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,927 (AU$9,025) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)