Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,112 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,203 (AU$8,718) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)