Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02136 USD / GMD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,516 (117,762 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)