Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 USD / GMD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,762 (129,554 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)