Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,593 (£10,558) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)