Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,364 (£6,357) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)