Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,418 (£5,647) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)