Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 68% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,212 (8,424 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)