Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49904 USD / BBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,761 (13,547 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)