Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49976 USD / BBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,043 (14,092 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)