Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,849 (13,699 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)