Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,169 in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)