Cost of living in Brest, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,073 (€2,703) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)