Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,238 (€1,905) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)