Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,675 (€2,159) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)