Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,663 (€4,323) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)