Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01685 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $757 (руб 44,927) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)