Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,388 (€2,824) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (33 minutes ago)