Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,450 (€2,836) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (33 minutes ago)