Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,067 (€2,679) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)