Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23688 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,145 (13,278 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)