Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23693 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,015 (12,726 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)