Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26462 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,571 (5,937 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)