Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,125 (C$4,128) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)