Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.752 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,786 (C$7,690) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)