Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,358 (C$4,379) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)