Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,074 (C$5,005) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)