Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,757 (€1,506) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)