Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,328 (€1,975) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)