Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,070 (€1,798) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)