Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,114 (€4,158) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)