Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,485 (€3,809) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)