Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,912 (€4,027) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)