Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,239 (€4,618) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)