Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11376 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,044 (35,548 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)