Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,577 (31,667 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)