Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12440 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,180 (33,599 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)