Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,978 (€5,087) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)