Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,906 (€3,494) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)