Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,667 (€4,293) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)