Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,958 (R 42,952) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)