Cost of living in Bokaro, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $424 (₨30,182) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)