Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,739 (﷼ 199,420,137) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)