Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,672 (﷼ 213,788,171) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)