Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,899 in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)