Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,219 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $644 (COL$1,890,086) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)