Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,791 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $532 (COL$1,530,290) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)