Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $734 (COL$2,201,658) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)