Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11850 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,587 (kr 97,781) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)