Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12229 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,372 (kr 68,463) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)