Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13003 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,661 (kr 89,678) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)