Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,335 (1,442,757 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)