Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 136% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $15,131 (8,698,487 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)