Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / SLL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,446 (25,673,115 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)