Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / SLL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,020 (15,394,219 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)