Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / SLL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,927 (14,700,056 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)