Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,157 (1,538,891 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)