Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34049 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $570 (1,673 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)