Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36092 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $626 (1,734 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)