Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,589 in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)