Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,869 (127,473 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)