Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,795 (122,348 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)