Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01461 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,135 (146,088 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)