Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,016 (208,363 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)