Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01447 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,990 (206,639 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)