Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.299 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,311 (£2,549) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)