Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $280 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $218 (﷼ 9,184,169) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)