Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $310 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $248 (﷼ 8,506,991) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)