Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00958 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $792 (₨ 82,615) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (28 minutes ago)