Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $522 (₨ 56,821) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)