Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $936 (₨ 95,632) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $920 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)