Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22538 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $517 (RM2,292) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)