Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,533 (€3,886) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)