Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01474 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $315 (₨21,370) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)