Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03682 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,027 (163,693₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)