Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03704 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,368 (144,899₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)