Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01431 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $320 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $272 (₨19,010) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)