Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01512 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,294 (₨482,312) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)