Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $486 (875KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)