Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $788 (1,328KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)