Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $729 (1,328KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)