Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $746 (1,287KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)