Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29138 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,603 (5,502 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)