Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25598 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $669 (2,613 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (42 minutes ago)