Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $726 (₨46,543) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)