Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07330 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,028 (R 54,950) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)