Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01462 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $587 (₨40,127) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)