Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $371 (₨23,771) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (37 minutes ago)