Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01462 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,161 (₨147,789) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)