Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01548 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $541 (₨34,933) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $520 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)