Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01496 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,274 (₨218,883) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)