Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $579 (₨ 65,931) in Bharatpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)