Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00966 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $574 (₨ 59,416) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)